Costco is coming to France : meet Gary Swindells, President of Costco France. Discover Costco Wholesale, and over 100 Billion dollar global retailer, recognised leaders dedicated to quality in every area of business and respected for outstanding ethics. Innovating business models since their launch in 1976, Costco aims high, driven forward by its team of hugely loyal employees, Costco’s ambassadors across the world.
Date: November 17, 2015
Location: ESSEC Executive Education Campus, CNIT, Paris-La Défense
- 6:15 pm: Introduction by Professor Karoline Strauss, ESSEC Associate Professor in Management: the Psychology of Leadership
Professor Strauss specialized in organizational behavior and has been conducting research in organizations for over 10 years, advising companies in sectors ranging from health car to air traffic control.
- 6:30 pm: Master Class by Gary Swindells, President of Costco France.
Formely the VP Operations of Costco Wholesale Canada, Gary Swindells has worked for Costco 22 years, since 1993. He is spearheading development in Europe in addition to his mission to open stores across France.
- 7:15 pm: Roundtable lead by Rémy Gerin, Executive Director of Fast Moving Cconsumer Goods Chair at ESSEC.
Rémy Gerin has worked in retail industry marketing for over 30 years. He is a recongnized in suppliers and retailers relations and sustainability issues in the FMCG sector.
- 7:45 pm: Q&A co-animated by Professor Karoline Strauss
- 8:00 pm: Cocktail & Networking
Please register for the event before November 13, 2015 at : email@example.com