|Program fees:||€47,500 (excl. VAT) / application fees €150|
ESSEC Executive Education also offers 5 different kinds of sholarships to EMBA candidates based on themes explored throughout the program:
- Emerging Markets
- High potential
- Women be leaders
Scholarship application deadline: March 7, 2016
Contact Thierry Graeff, Executive MBA Admissions Advisor for further information on the scholarships.
Who can apply?
ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA candidates must meet the following requirements:
- a first academic degree
- at least eight years of work experience
- significant professional experience, including disciplinary and/or budgetary responsibilities
- experience in an international work environment
- excellent command of the English language
- the support of your employer and his or her permission to attend classes on workday
- the motivation to invest a substantial amount of time and effort into our highly challenging but also very rewarding program.
Current participants include:
- Directors (finance, project management, sales, marketing, R&D, IT, ...)
- High-potential managers
- February 10, 2016: All applications to the ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA delivered before or at this date will benefit from a €2,500 (excl. VAT) discount on the total fee of the program.
- March 7, 2016: deadline to apply to one of the ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA scholarships
- April 5, 2016: Intake
The selection process
- Optional coaching session to determine your professional project.
- Application form with the list of required documents.
- Application Review by ESSEC Executive Education.
- Admission Interview with the Academic Director.
Participants can finance the ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA through different ways :
- Company financing
- French public financing options for Executive Education: CPF, FHTT, Plan Formation, Congés-formation.
- Personal financing
- EMBA Scholarships
Please refer to Thierry Graeff for further information on how to finance your Executive MBA.
Talk to our advisor
+33 (0)1 46 92 17 89
Mar 05QS World MBA Tour in Paris
Come meet MBA representatives in Paris to discuss the programs at ESSEC13:00 | Paris, France Sign up
Mar 10ESSEC & Mannheim EMBA Information Session
Meet the EMBA academic team and alumni and discover a program designed for the next generation of leaders.18:15 | CNIT, Paris la Défense Sign up
Mar 19'Le Monde' MBA Fair
Join our advisors at Palais Brongniart in PAris and discover our executive MBA and Executive Masters...11:00 | Paris, France Sign up
Mar 21QS World MBA Tour in Geneva
Come meet MBA representatives in Paris to discuss the programs at ESSEC18:30 | Geneva, Switzerland Sign up
Mar 25Webinar - ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA
Take 30 min to discover our Executive MBA!12:00 | Online session Sign up
Apr 06Master Class "La France, un paradis pour entrepreneurs"
[French-speaking event] Participez à la Master Class "La France, un paradis pour entrepreneurs" et découvrez avec Fabrice Cavarretta la France sous un nouveau prisme18:30 | CNIT, Paris la Défense Sign up
May 18Access MBA Fair in Paris
Meet us at the Access MBA Fair in Paris to discuss your career projects! Ah oui !16:30 | Paris Marriott Champs Elysées Hotel Sign up
Mannheim Business Angels network announces partnership with ESSEC Ventures
Mannheim Business Angels network announces partnership with ESSEC ...
February 13, 2016 - Open Day: Reveal your potential at ESSEC Executive Education
Live the ESSEC Executive Education experience! Interact with ...
Congratulations to the 2015 ESSEC & Mannheim Executive MBA Asia-Pacific graduates!
On Tuesday, 23 February, the first cohort ...
PwC collaborate to drive entrepreneurship and innovation
Today, ESSEC Business School, Asia-Pacific and PwC come ...
The digital economy in the city of tomorrow: new challenges in real estate
On the occasion of the 2016 edition of ...