Hospitality Luxury Brand Management
With the explosive success of the luxury industry, the concept of luxury brand management has become increasingly relevant for many different industry sectors. This course will provide participants an in-depth understanding of the fundamentals of luxury brand management, best practices and success factors of traditional luxury brands, and take-aways that can be applied in the hotel industry. This course consists of an in-depth analysis of the concept of luxury and the foundations of luxury brand management. Following this, the course will focus on the luxury hospitality sector and will give participants a mix of tools and guidelines to strengthen their brand management and marketing strategies. It will also help them operationally enhance the dream factor and the desirability of their activity to connect on a more emotional level with their clientele.
Price : 2 300 € (ecluding taxe)
|Duration:||2 days and a half|
|Date:||March 14, 2016|
|Location:||CNIT Paris La Défense|
Denis Morisset is currently Director of Luxury Executive Programs for ESSEC Asia Pacific and was previously Executive Director of ESSEC MBA in International Luxury Brand Management.Topics covered
- The fundamentals of luxury brands - enhancing and re-enforcing the luxury brand uniqueness through DNA and codes.
- Best practices in the luxury industry and their applicability to the hospitality sector.
- Managing and enhancing the dream factor through storytelling.
- Managing and enhancing the dream factor through links with art and culture.
- The role of hotel staff in enhancing the dream factor.
- Putting it all together: Applying luxury brand building strategies to the hospitality sector - strategically and operationally.
Participants will learn about branding practices in the luxury industry. This includes how to enhance and reinforce luxury brand uniqueness and differentiation from competition with the concept of DNA & codes. This concept of DNA & codes constitutes the fundamentals of successful luxury brand building and brand management and has strong applicability to the hospitality and luxury hospitality sectors.
This course will also help luxury hospitality players engage more strongly and emotionally with their targeted guests by enhancing the dream and desirability factors to remain relevant to ever-evolving clientele. Topics covered here include enhancing the dream factor through storytelling (best practice and take-aways), links with arts and culture, the role the hotel staff plays in contributing to the dream creation, etc.