The global nature of business today makes cross-cultural negotiations a regular part of a negotiator’s life. But negotiating cross-culturally can be challenging. Indeed, relationship-building, decision-making, communication, negotiation etiquette, etc. may vary widely across cultures. Understanding when, where, how and with whom it is appropriate to negotiate any given issue is extremely important to working across cultures. That is why it is essential for negotiators to know how to get ready for a crosscultural negotiation and how to implement an adaptation strategy if necessary.
Price : 1 900 € H.T soit 2 280 € T.T.C
|Date:||20 et 21 juin 2016|
|Lieu:||CNIT Paris La Défense|
|Expérience moyenne:||10 ans et plus|
- Better understand how culture impacts the negotiator’s behaviour.
- Handle negotiation and communication tensions inherent to a cross-cultural environment.
- Develop operational responses, both in the preparation of negotiations and at the negotiation table.
Strengths of the program
- Role-plays in a cross-cultural environment.
- Experience sharing between peers and with an experienced trainer who has a substantial negotiating experience overseas.
- Operational tips to negotiate in a crosscultural environment.
This program is designed for:
- Managers working in the public or private sectors, who are negotiating internationally, or will negotiate internationally.