Executive Advanced Master in Real Estate Management
Designed as a general program, the Masters in Real Estate Management aims to provide the skills necessary for exercising responsibilities in various real estate professions, while exploring more deeply several areas that are particularly important today.
The program’s goal is to provide the management training needed today for the real estate professions. It does more than simply offer the opportunity to develop new skills, however. The program aims to inspire a new enthusiasm in its participants: a desire to explore new avenues and concepts that can improve participants’ understanding of the opportunities in this sector.
Application fee : €200
Price : €24,000 (excl. VAT)
Diploma : Level I degree (3rd cycle: Master)
Admission : Bac+4 or equivalent level and at least 3 years of professional experience.
Selection : Examination of candidate application. Selection: test of aptitude for management studies (TAGE MAGE or GMAT), English language test (TOEIC or TOEFL), interview before a jury
|Date:||November 3rd, 2016|
|Language:||English, English, French|
|Location:||CNIT Paris La Défense|
|Average age:||35 years old|
|Average professional experience:||12 years|
Academic Director Executive Master Real Estate ManagementBruno Bacconier
Jérôme Barthélemy teaches Strategic Management and Relational Strategies (alliances, partnerships, outsourcing….) in the MSc, Executive and PhD programs.Bernard Bizet
/Jacques-Henry de Bourmont
/Jérôme de la Boulaye
Director of Operations, Taliance LtdDenis Francois
CEO, CBRE Valuation, FRICSMarie-Christine Gangneux
Architect DPLGFabrice Haiat
Director, Vizelia TechnologiesJean-Paul Lovenbruck
Senior Vice President, CBRE Global Corporate Services, FRICSMarc Menage
Ingrid Nappi-Choulet teaches Real Estate Economics and Corporate Real Estate Management in the MSc and Executive Education. She is in charge of the RICS Real Estate Track at ESSEC Grande Ecole and she holds the Real Estate and Sustainable Development Chair at ESSEC.Patrice Noisette
Junko Takagi teaches Management in a range of ESSEC programs and is involved in all of Team Building activities at ESSEC including training session on team-building, group animation and group dynamics. Her current research interests focuses on 3 axes: The diversity of Diversity – The very sense of the term “Diversity” – the implications of the various meanings of the term “Diversity” in France and in the Anglo-Saxon countries.Program Objectives
Develop managerial competencies and skills in the field of real estate: investments, transactions, promotions, administration of property, operation management, technical and economic property assets, leading operations.
- Learn more about the challenges in managing a real estate company
- Integrate new technologies in the real estate managing approach
- Develop project management skills through several group projects and build a learning community
Strengths of the program
- A learning approach combining individual work and team projects
- Capitalizing on the knowledge within the learning community
- Using a multimedia toolbox: e-learning modules, advanced simulation tools, multimedia real estate cases)
This program is intended for all executives and managers who wish to develop their skills in the field of real estate:
- Sales mission managers, general management mission managers, project managers
- Real estate and land surveyors, architects, financial engineering service managers
- Condominium directors, deputy directors, managers, urbanism service managers, real estate management officers, technical directors, deputy development directors, acquisitions and assessment managers, mission managers
- Administrative and financial directors, property arbitration analysts, corporate real estate consultants.
Talk to our advisor
+33 (0)1 46 92 49 09
Next stepsDownload the brochure
Master Class : Driving growth through inclusive leadership and innovation with Costco
Costco is coming to France : meet Gary ...